Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I nearly choked on the irony....

A student came into my office today and wanted to know when his financial aide was going to get to him...

Student: I need to know when my financial aide is going get to my account.

Me: Well you don't start class until the 30th, so funds will not release until that week, but they should be on your card by that Friday.

S: Man....Is there anyway to get it there sooner, I really need the money.

M: I'm sorry, but we can't release funds until class starts.

S: I don't know what I'm gonna do, I've gotta pay my bills.


I don't want you to think that I am not sympathetic to the guy, but I do hear this ten times a week and I have become somewhat desensitized to it. The reason I post this conversation is because he was wearing this:

The site I pulled this from offers free Mix Tapes for orders over $30


No comments:

Post a Comment