Friday, March 11, 2011

Think about it son

Hasn't been anything of note this week but someone snuck in right under the clock.

Student: (While filling out an application) Estimated graduation date? Well I plan on transferring to a University after two years, but you can earn a two degree in that time correct?

Me: Correct.

Student: (Seeing the next line asking him when he plans on transferring) Estimated transfer date? Well I don't know when I plan on transferring.

Me: Didn't you just say you planned on transferring after two years?

Student: Yeah.

(Silence)

Student: Oh okay.

Me: ...

2 comments:

  1. Dude, are these all UofP-related nuggets of hilarity?

    Either way, you crack me up, Guhy. Godspeed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not UofP but they are from the college I work at. I wish I could take more credit for the comedy, but I must defer to the student body.

    ReplyDelete