Saturday, May 7, 2011

Whats in a Name...

Ok, so normally I have a whole list of names to present but this week I just have one.

Heroin.


Yes I am being serious. No its not a joke. And the feminine word for hero is spelled Heroine.

This poor kid has been named after one drug so nasty that the funniest thing you can find with a google image search is Amy Winehouse.

Maybe I should give the kid's parents the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps they wanted their son connected to some of the entertainment worlds most famous names. The likes of Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Bradley Nowell, River Phoenix, Sid Vicious, and Mitch Hedberg. Maybe she didn't understand what  "found in a pool of his own vomit" really meant. Maybe she missed the part of the story about Kurt Cobain thought a better option to a heroin overdose was a mouthful of shotgun.

Not sure how I am going to top this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment